Located at the mouth of Sungai Dungun just a few kilometers from Dungun at the main road to Kuala Terennganu, Kuala Dungun was first known as a iron mi ing town in the 1940’s. However with the exhaustion of iron in this area, this little town finds its survival in fishing industry.
Today it is nothing more than a coastal quite fishing town in the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Standing in the town center are a few rows of old shop houses. Kuala Dungun is rather a dead village if it the famous Pulau Tenggol has never existed. It is a gateway to Pulau Tenggol which is about 1 hour by speedboat from the jetty. Not to forget is also the visit of leatherback turtle every year has also contribute to the economy of this little fishing town.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour