Kapas Island is a relatively unspoilt and isolated place filled with numerous white, sandy beaches lined with palm trees that offer cooling shade. With little development, the best thing to do here is to simply relax.
Kapas Island also has a sister island called ‘Gem Island’. Popular with backpackers, Kapas Island has a moderate range of resorts to choose from but you can opt to camp on designated sites or stay in dormitories.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour