Located along Malaysia’s east coast, Terengganu is one of Malaysia’s most popular destinations largely due to the fact that the state plays host to the beautiful and serene Perhentian Islands and Pulau Redang. A rich symphony of turtle-dotted blue waters, even bluer skies and lush vegetation, Terengganu is one of Malaysia’s most tourist visited states’ owing to its plethora of diving and snorkelling opportunities – don’t dismiss mainland it from your explorations as its one of the country’s richest-in-Malay-culture regions.
Terengganu’s sandy beaches remain deserted for the most part during the weekdays and the waves are some of the best in Malaysia. Budget accommodation options in the area are almost non-existent but you’ll find a healthy range of mid-range deals plus luxury offerings featuring discounted room rates are plentiful. We’ve listed Terengganu’s most popular resort chalets – they’ve made the list due to their relative proximity to the beach, excellent facilities as well as incomparable service.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour