Regatta Lepa Semporna is a Sea Gypsy festival showcasing traditional, colourful and ornamental Lepa Lepa boats. This year marks the event’s 19th run. Besides the sailboat competition, the two-day festival also includes water-based games such a kayak race, tug-of-war and boat race.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
It takes place in Semporna, Sabah, a small fishing Bajau town built on a 35,000-year-old coral reef at the end of the Borneo Peninsula. It is the main gateway for Sipadan Island, Borneo’s premier dive site. The Regatta Lepa Semporna is one of its most popular events. Besides attending the festival you can also explore the lively and picturesque market which spills out onto the pier.
- Highlights: 24 - 26 Apr 2015