Malaysia Restaurants & Dining
Where and What to Eat in Malaysia
Malaysia is a fantastic opportunity to try different styles of Asian cooking. As a result of the country's diverse heritage – Malays, Chinese and Indians, you’ll be able to find food from three different countries in one place, with perhaps a little fusion in between. Rice is of course, the staple but Malaysian food also utilises a lot of spices and meats.
Major cities such as Kuala Lumpur have a vast number of international restaurants serving French to Japanese and Korean to Mediterranean dishes.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck