Port Dickson, Cherating, Tanjung Aru
Malaysia’s beaches are some of the best in the world. Sunny breezes, white sandy beaches and a serene atmosphere are our hallmark of perfection.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Other Beaches in Malaysia
Every weekend, Malaysians in the south state of Johor flock to Desaru, a 25 stretch of warm beach just 98km away from its capital Johor Bahru. The water sports industry is at its zenith here. Water skiing, canoeing and catamaran sailing activities are some of the developments in this famous beach. Other activities you can do include horse-riding, archery, camping and off-road adventures in 4x4 vehicles.
Just 15 minutes away by car from Kota Kinabalu, Tanjung Aru’s long line of sandy beach dotted with casuarina trees provides a peaceful and inviting sight. The beach is a popular sport to swim, relax and watch the beautiful sunsets of Sabah.
Rantau Abang is the only location in Malaysia where the massive leatherback; the largest turtle species on Earth, comes to nest every year. Between May and September, visitors who come here to Rantau Abang in Dungun, Terengganu, will get a rare glimpse of leatherbacks climbing the gentle beach slopes to lay their eggs and return to the sea.