Langkawi, Penang, Pulau Pangkor, Redang
Malaysia’s islands are some of the best in the world. Sunny breezes, white sandy beaches and a serene atmosphere are the hallmark of their allure.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Other Islands in Malaysia
This is another magical, but often overlooked, island off the coast of Terengganu with coral-rich gardens in its waters.
Often sought after by diving enthusiasts around the world, Perhentian island has an unspoilt beauty that will allure you.
Winner of numerous tourism and diving awards, the seas of Sipadan in Sabah are renowned for having more than 3000 species of fish and coral live in its ecosystem. Divers can even explore an underwater limestone cavern here.
Despite once being catapulted to world news for terrorist kidnappings, Sipadan is now very safe and closely guarded by the marines.