Port Dickson Shopping
Where to Shop and What to Buy in Port Dickson
Port Dickson is a small town that bustles with visitors who come for its beaches as well as the sightseeing opportunities. Along its long stretch of beach are stalls that sell everything from fresh fruits to pillows to blankets.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
A place that is sure to catch your attention is Central Market, which has plenty of shops selling antiques, ornamental items and decorations for the household. While this complex is more of a food court, it is also the perfect spot for a bout of pleasant window shopping or to simply tasting Port Dickson’s culinary delights.
- Address: PT 1083, Jalan DS1/11, Bandar Dataran Segar
There's an extremely colourful night market on Saturday nights near Port Dickson town centre where you can buy everything from fresh fish and vegetables to shoes and T-shirts. A true bargain hunter’s paradise, items at this night market are usually inexpensive and visitors can often find satay and beach ball hawker stalls bunched up right next to each other.
- Opening Hours: Saturday 17:30 – 21:00
- Address: 4th Mile, Jalan Pantai
Teluk Kemang has the most extensive collection of stores in Port Dickson to shop for beach-themed T-shirts and locally made, traditional handbags, hats and sandals. Other items for sale in Teluk Kemang include beach balls, boards and floats as well as a wide array of toys, fabrics and kites which make Teluk Kemang a pleasant shopping haven in PD.
- Address: Teluk Kemang Beach