Redang Island Diving
What to Do at Redang Island
Redang Island has grown into one of the most popular tourist destinations on the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Its incredibly azure waters fringed by white sand, against the backdrop of verdant jungle-clad hills make picture-postcard views.
Redang archipelago comprises 9 islands (Lima Island, Paku Besar Island, Paku Kecil Island, Kerengga Besar Island, Kerengga Kecil Island, Ekor Tebu Island, Ling Island, Pinang Island and the main Redang Island) that abound with marvelous marine fishes, turtles and coral reefs that ensure great snorkelling and scuba-diving.
Every year, its white sandy beaches and clear waters make it one of the most popular beach destinations in the region. Redang Island almost attracts thousands of visitors who come to enjoy the sun, beaches and facinating marine life.
Bubbles Dive Centre S-36459
- Location: approx: 31.1km / 19.3mi from Redang Island
- Address: Bubbles Dive Resort, Turtle Creek, Perhentian Besar
- Tel: +60 12 983 8038
Flora Bay Divers S-6057
- Opening Hours: 9am to 7pm
- Location: approx: 31.9km / 19.8mi from Redang Island
- Address: 175, Teluk Dalam, Perhentian Island, Kuala Besut, Terengganu, 22300
- Tel: (60) 19-9811852 / +60 13 9525 182 / +60 9 7479 852
Redang Aquatic Adventure S-6066
- Location: approx: 11.9km / 7.4mi from Redang Island
- Address: Radang Beach Resort, Pasir Panjang, Kecil, Pulau Redang
- Tel: (60) 3-20315079
Redang Kalong Dive Center
- Location: approx: 10.5km / 6.5mi from Terengganu
- Address: Redangkalong Resort, Pulau Redang, Terengganu
- Tel: (60) 3-79607 163
Spice Divers S-6510
- Location: 10.5km / 6.5mi from Terengganu
- Address: Long Beach, Pulau Perhentian Kecil, 22300 Kuala Besut, Terengganu.
- Tel: +60-(0)96911555 / +60-96911550 / +60-(0)129007510