The latest attraction from Sunway City Ipoh in Tambun, the Lost World is a new water theme park in Perak set to provide you a fun-filled adventure for friends and family!
Nestled among lush greenery and limestone hills, the Lost World has a host of exciting activities to keep you coming back for more.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sail through the jungle canopy in an old mine cart after a drop from dizzying heights; just like in the old Wild Wild West movies!
The children will love this section specially made for them! Watch them play among water curtains, fountains, tipping mine buckets and shoot down super slides!
Jungle Wave Bay
At the heart of every water park there is a wave pool - fun for everyone and relaxing for those who want their fill of thrills!
Tambun Hot Springs
Rest, rejuvenate and soak yourself in the warm pools fed by 100 percent natural spring water. Rich in minerals, the waters are believed to have healing properties that will enhance your body’s overall health.
See real-life majestic tigers roam free in a natural enclosure and stare in awe at their fearsome stature!
Plummet down gigantic tubes that twist and turn for a real high-speed adventure!
Malaysia’s longest water park river ride takes you on a relaxing and pleasant cruise on floats pass architectural landscapes on the park. It even has a wave generator to provide some fancy waves to the river flow so keep your hands on your tube!